Out of Stock
Item # PLZ0891
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Shorts in stock than that.View Similar Products
Pearl Izumi Elite In-R-Cool Cut Women's Shorts $0.00
Stay cooler on long rides thanks to the super-wicking Transfer fabric in the Pearl Izumi Women's Elite Cut Short. You’ll be comfortable, too, thanks to the seamless, smooth 3D Elite Chamois and an anatomic, multi-panel design that hugs your body just as you hug the curves on a swooping downhill stretch.
- Elite 3D shaped, variable-density chamois features four-way stretch and Pressure Relief Technology that optimizes blood flow and riding comfort
- Active carbon yarns in topsheet of pad improve thermoregulation and reduce static build-up
- In-R-Cool technology in the wicking fabric promotes optimal cooling and reflective sun protection, reducing the surface temperatures by up to 35°F
- Shorter, 7-inch inseam moves your tan line up a bit
- Silicone hem grippers hold the short in place
- Reflective detailing makes you more visible to motorists on those last few miles at dusk
View more Women's Shorts
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
I loved these for the first 20 miles of a 40 mile ride, but about half way through the seam edge of the chamois started to rub and caused huge problems by the time I got home. They need to consider different fabrics or edge construction, because otherwise these would be fantastic. They stayed put with the leg grippers and fit very well. The chamois is the perfect thickness and they were comfortable. Too bad I'll only be able to wear them on short rides.