Pearl Izumi Select SL Jersey - Women's $49.95
Selected just for you.
A plethora of vivid color options and a precise, anatomic fit set the Pearl Izumi Select SL Women's Jersey apart in a crowd. Its technical abilities, however, put it well ahead of the crowd.
The Select Transfer fabric has a lightweight feel and quickly wicks moisture away from your skin to keep you cool and dry. It has a UPF 50+ rating in order to shield your skin from the sun's harmful UV rays. Direct-Vent side panels provide a cooling airflow through the jersey, which has been furthered by the incorporation of a 10-inch front zipper that lets you fine-tune air intake for temperature regulation. At the back of the jersey, two easy-access pockets have been included to house your valuables.
For training purposes, Pearl Izumi included reflective elements to increase your visibility to motorists while riding in low-light conditions.
The Pearl Izumi Select SL Jersey - Women's is available in six sizes from X-Small to XX-Large and in the colors Screaming Yellow, Purple Haze, Dazzling Blue, Crimson, and Berry.
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.