Pearl Izumi Select Jersey - Short-Sleeve - Women's $59.95
For those truly hot summers
Pearl Izumi designed the Women's Select Jersey for rides in 70-80 degree weather. And even though most of us dream of 70 degree weather, we know all too well, that after a few minutes of a steep climb, we're looking for respite from the heat.
Pearl Izumi built the Women's Select Jersey with Select Transfer Dry fabric. This polyester blend effectively pulls perspiration away from your skin, while still allowing ample breathability and moisture evaporation at the surface. Essentially, this ensures that the tank top dries quickly during your ride to keep you comfortable. For storage of your race nutrition, Pearl Izumi included two rear pockets.
Of course, the Select Jersey comes with a full-length front zipper which allows you to dump heat instantly with a quick unzip. This feature alone can make long, hot climbs bearable.
The Pearl Izumi Select Jersey - Short Sleeve -Women's is available in six sizes from X-Small to XX-Large and in the colors Scuba blue/paradise pink fleurette, Black/black fleurette, and Orchid/orchid fleurette.
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.