Out of Stock
Item # PLZ1082
This model is no longer in stock.
Pearl Izumi Select Short Sleeve Women's Jersey $0.00
Ride past green pastures and covered bridges in comfort.
When you're cycling south down Vermont's Route 100, throw on the Pearl Izumi Select Jersey for comfort and style. Select transfer fabric controls moisture so you stay warm and dry, while a twelve-inch-long front zip gives you a bit of extra airflow when you need it. Two back pockets hold your pump, tube, quick tool, and some energy gels to get you through to the next curve in the road.
- Select Transfer fabric breathes, dries quickly, and wicks moisture efficiently to cool your skin through evaporation
- UPF-50-rated fabric shields you from the sun's dangerous UV rays while you ride
- A 12-inch front zipper ditches excess heat and moisture quickly as you ride
- Contrasting inner color details give you a fashionable touch, while cuff slits provide comfort
- Reflective details enhance your visibility to drivers during early morning or evening rides
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.