Pearl Izumi Select Jersey - Short-Sleeve - Women's $54.95
Covering the uncomfortable part of comfortable weather.
Pearl Izumi designed the Women's Select Jersey for rides in 70-80 degree weather. Sounds nice, right? Well, even comfortable temperatures can get rough 2 miles into a relentless climb. That's where the Select's Elite Transfer fabric and half-length front zipper come into the picture.
Pearl Izumi built the Women's Select Jersey with Elite Transfer fabric. This polyester blend effectively pulls perspiration away from your skin, while still allowing ample breathability and moisture evaporation at the surface. Essentially, this ensures that the tank top dries quickly during your ride to keep you comfortable. For storage of your race nutrition, Pearl Izumi included two rear pockets.
Of course, the Select Jersey comes with a 10-inch front zipper, which not only makes it easier to get into and out of the jersey, but allows you to dump heat instantly with a quick unzip. This feature alone can make long, hot climbs bearable.
The Pearl Izumi Women's Select Jersey is available in six sizes from X-Small to XX-Large and in the colors True Red, Screaming Yellow, Lime, Black, Paradise Pink, Orchid, Berry, and Scuba Blue.
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.