Out of Stock
Item # PLZ1113
This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Short Finger Cycling Gloves in stock than that.
Pearl Izumi Select Gloves $0.00
Simple, straightforward, and comfortable, the Pearl Izumi Select Glove gives quite a bit of bang for your buck while you crank out the miles.
- Comfort Bridge Gel-Foam padding provides targeted cushioning and relief for ulnar and median nerves
- Synthetic leather palm for durability and comfort
- Hook-and-loop closure adds convenience
- Low-profile wiping surface on thumb
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
Reviews & Community
10$ for fingerless gloves, why not?
They work well, decent padding, good ventilation.
fits true to size
Great glove at a great price
I have large hands and have trouble finding gloves that fit. The XXL was perfect. They could use a bit more padding but they are very comfortable for the casual long distance rider. It feels like the palms would hold up well in a crash as well.
Great First Pair of Gloves
This was a great price for my first set of cycling gloves. I still deal with some hand-numbness on my rides but I haven't figured out if that's because of my Ninja grip due to lack of confidence on the bike. I used the size chart and they fit perfectly. I recommend.
cars see you signal
bought the NEON yellow, and have never felt more comfortable signaling turns in traffic.