Out of Stock
Item # PLZ1329
2013 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Baggy Bike Shorts in stock than that.
Pearl Izumi Rev Women's Shorts $0.00
Get Revved up.
When the ride calls for something a little more relaxed than full-blown tights, but more performance-oriented than your favorite Sunday shorts, turn to the Pearl Izumi Women's Rev Mountain Bike Short. The Rev gives you the support and moisture management of a removable 3D chamois with the comfort and style of a pair of baggies.
The Rev Shorts are made with a polyester/spandex blend that not only pulls moisture away from your skin, but breathes well and stretches for an unlimited range of motion. Direct-Vent panels allow air to flow freely through the short to keep you cool and comfortable.
The removable insert is Pearl Izumi's women-specific MTB 3D chamois. It's been treated with Minerale to fight odor. The fit is unmistakably mountain bike-specific. Loose and comfortable, the waist can be dialed in perfectly with two side hook-and-loop tabs. A five-inch zippered pocket at the hip takes care of your phone, keys, or a snack.
The Pearl Izumi Women's Rev Shorts come in six sizes: X-Small through XX-Large. It's available in Black.
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.