Out of Stock
Item # PLZ0924
This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Baggy Bike Shorts in stock than that.
Pearl Izumi Rev Women's Shorts $0.00
Get revved for a day in the Rev.
Just pulling the Pearl Izumi Women's Rev Short out of your drawer gets your heart racing in excited anticipation for a day on the trails. This stretchy, lightweight short offers the unrestricted freedom of movement and comfort you need to kill it on the pump track.
- Detachable liner short features stretchy, wicking Transfer fabric
- Women's MTB 3D chamois absorbs shock and vibration on rough trails
- Back waist adjustment gets the fit just right
- Two hand pockets and one back pocket hold your stuff
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have heard good things about Pearl Izumi and these shorts don't disappoint. I got these online without finding lots of reviews so thought I'd post one up.
I had a pair of Pearl Izumi tights and wanted to get a pair of shorts that could be worn around town after a ride. These are great! I ordered a Medium because it was the only size available at the time, but the liner fits very comfortably. The chamois is thinner but I felt fine after a 30 mile ride. Normally I wear a small for tights but I like medium for regular shorts.
The baggy shorts themselves ended up looking a bit larger but the fabric is soft enough that it doesn't make it too bad. Although I don't use them, there is a nice touch with the belt loops. I tightened them from the inside a couple of notches. Since the outer shorts were looser, I thought the pockets were too baggy. It would be great if the pockets had a button or zippers to keep things secure while riding.
These are great for the price. I'd say I am between a small and a medium but I have no regrets from going with the larger size.a
Pearl Izumi does it again!
Just purchased these shorts to replace my Fox mountain bike shorts. So glad I decided on these ones!
I wear Pearl Izumi for most of my road riding shorts, and have always loved the fit so I figured these wouldn't disappoint and they did not.
I ordered a Medium and they fit true to size for the most part. The removable liner feels great and is the perfect amount of padding. The shorts are a tiny bit big in the waist, but they are adjustable.
These are seriously comfortable and they look and perform great.
I will never go back to wearing anything else.