Out of Stock
Item # PLZ1328
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys in stock than that.View Similar Products
Pearl Izumi Rev Women's Jersey $0.00
The Peal Izumi Rev Women's Jersey is a no-nonsense top that is equally at home exploring singletrack or rail trails. Its Transfer fabric pulls sweat away from your skin in order to keep your core dry and comfortable over long summer rides.
This, along with a UPF 50+ rating, make the Rev the obvious choice for riding in summer heat. You won't find any rear pockets on the Rev, as it's intended for use with a hydration pack. Accordingly, Pearl Izumi placed the Rev's seams where they won't create hot-spots or irritation due to overlap with straps. At the front of the jersey, a 12-inch zipper lets you add more air flow if things are heating up.
The Pearl Izumi Rev Women's Jersey is available in five sizes from Small to XX-Large and in the colors Scuba Blue, Orchid, and Black.
View more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
I love Pearl Izumi...but not this jersey
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I love everything Pearl Izumi...but not this piece! Seams were extremely puckery and fabric flimsey. I thought that washing it would help but it did not. This is not representative of good Pearl Izumi product. You guys need to take this one off the market!