Out of Stock
Item # PLZ1271
2013 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Shorts in stock than that.
Pearl Izumi Quest Short - Men's $0.00
Shorts that work as hard as you do.
You'd be hard pressed to find more value in a cycling short then the Quest Short. With Pearl Izumi's long history of leading innovation among cycling apparel, you're sure to enjoy the attention to detail that goes in to every shape and stitch.
Speaking of stitches, the Quest short features flatlock seams to join its six, anatomic panels for reduced abrasion and irritation. The panels are constructed from Select Transfer, a fabric that is the foundation for all the moisture management fabrics used in much more expensive Pearl Izumi products. Its one-way capillary action and hydrophobic fibers are engineered to quickly wick and evaporate moisture. The surface is also designed to be soft against your skin for undeniable all-day comfort.
Adding to that comfort is Pearl's Tour 3D Chamois. Its multilayered construction supports without hindering blood flow or restricting pedal strokes. This allows you to enjoy miles and miles of cycling -- minus the discomfort.
To keep the Quest from migrating, Pearl Izumi uses silicone leg gripers and a wide pinch-free waistband. The Quest Short comes in Black and sizes range from Small through XX-Large.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.