Pearl Izumi Select LTD Sleeveless Women's Jersey $69.95
Crush the competition. Look good doing it.
You're not boring, why should your jerseys be? The Pearl Izumi Women's Select LTD Sleeveless Jersey features fun, unique graphics that make your ride better every time you see them.
- Sleeveless cut helps you avoid strange tan lines
- Three back pockets hold all your on-ride essentials
- Three-quarter-length zip allows you to vent on steep climbs
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
What community has to say
Looks as good as it feels
I have this top in the lovely blue jewel colour and I love it. I'm riding in muggy Toronto this summer and this top keeps me cool and comfortable in the worst heat and humidity. In fact, I have never needed to unzip for ventilation. The pockets are deep and convenient to reach into, and the hem goes low enough I know I'm not going to flash anyone inappropriately.
I'd say it's a relaxed race fit. Not as body-hugging as some of my other jerseys, but a close enough fit to be flattering and functional (no flapping in the wind).I wash and wear this jersey almost daily, and it still looks brand new. I'm lean but curvy, and I find that Pearl Izumi compliments my physique beautifully. Random women on the street compliment me, telling me that I "look great! You still look like a girl!"