Out of Stock
Item # PLZ0889
This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Jackets in stock than that.
Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Aero Women's Jacket $0.00
Stay aerodynamic when you add protection.
You'll be glad you stashed the Pearl Izumi Women's P.R.O. Aero Jacket in your shirt pocket if you roll out on a warm, clear afternoon without a forecast check. Zip it up, and you'll instantly notice the breathability and flexibility of the supple Softshell Lite fabric as it effectively fends off wind and light rain. Unlike your bunching rain shell or overly breathable fleece, the P.R.O. Aero Jacket is a best-of-both-worlds alternative.
- Softshell Lite is a highly breathable, packable, four-way stretch material that blocks wind and light rain
- Tapered collar blocks wind at the back of your neck and won't rub your throat the wrong way
- Internal draft flap fends off a cool breeze through the zipper
- Direct-Vent panels in high-heat areas add breathability to virtually eliminate a clammy feel
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Nice jacket, a little thin, but nice
Got this for my wife and it keeps her warm just fine on sub 55-ish degree rides as long as she wears one long sleeve layer underneath. It could also be used as a windbreaker for warmer days. It's thinner than we thought it would be, but very light and does insulate pretty well. She got the small and it's true to her size. The sleeves could have been a little more snug, but there's good room for a base layer or arm warmers if need be.