Out of Stock
Item # PLZ1431
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Running Tights in stock than that.View Similar Products
Pearl Izumi Infinity Knicker - Women's $0.00
The Pearl Izumi Women's Infinity Knicker can be used for cool-weather running or riding, or both if you're a real chilly-weather go-getter. Strategically located insulating and moisture-wicking panels help your body regulate its temperature to keep you dry and comfortable for those early spring and late fall adventures.
The Infinity Knicker is ideal for layering on cold rides, or wearing on its own when September leaves begin their downward journey. Pearl Izumi used its Elite Thermal Lite fabric for the front panels to provide a little more insulation than a standard knicker. The back panels are Elite Transfer, which provide excellent moisture management. The Pearl Izumi Infinity Knicker is a low-profile, yet comfortable workhorse of a knicker that delivers all the comfort you'll ever need during a two-hour run or ride.
The Pearl Izumi Women's Infinity Knicker is available in sizes X-Small through Large and comes in the colors Black or Black/lime. Each leg hem houses silicone grippers to keep the tight in place, while rearward-facing reflective logo hits help keep you visible after dusk.
View more Women's Running Tights
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.