Out of Stock
Item # PLZ0597
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Running Shorts in stock than that.
Pearl Izumi Infinity Compression Short - Women's $0.00
Whether you're off to the gym, trail, or park, pull on the Pearl Izumi Women's Infinity Compression Shorts. These form-fit shorts feature Elite Transfer fabric, a flattering wide waistband, and a zippered back pocket with internal key pocket for convenience.
- Elite Transfer fabric (nylon and elastane fabric blend) moves moisture away from your body for incredible comfort and offers UPF 50-rated protection from the sun
- Form fit supplies solid comfort and provides support for less muscle vibration when you pound the pavement or the trail
- Elasticized hem and flatlock seams for improved on-the-trail comfort
- Flattering wide waistband with elastic-free front panel delivers a comfortable, just-right fight
- Reflective elements help make you visible in low-light conditions
- One zippered back pocket with an internal key pocket holds your car key or electrolyte tabs
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.