Out of Stock
Item # PLZ1454
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Running Shorts in stock than that.View Similar Products
Pearl Izumi Fly Ultra Short - Women's $0.00
You can take it with you after all, at least when you're wearing the Pearl Izumi Women's Fly Ultra Short. It features two ingeniously designed pockets that carry your gel flasks without the usual bouncing around. So while this short may be gloriously airy, it's no lightweight when it comes to serious running performance.
- PRO Transfer Dry shell is lightweight, stretchy, and provides superior moisture transfer
- Float liner brief uses Transfer fabric enhanced with Minerale, which provides faster wicking and drying and fights odors that can get trapped in fabric
- Direct-Vent panels offer optimal ventilation
- Flattering wide waistband with flat stretch drawcord offers a comfortable fit
- Two easy-access gel flask pockets are secured to to the brief to prevent bouncing
- Zip pocket in waistband secures your key, cash, or ID
- Reflective details enhance your visibility in low light
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.