Out of Stock
Item # PLZ1118
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Bike Socks in stock than that.
Pearl Izumi Elite Low Socks $0.00
The Pearl Izumi Elite Low Sock is so comfortable you won't even know you're wearing socks except that your shoes will fit and you won't be giving birth to multiple blisters.
- Moitsure-wicking fabric keeps your foot dry and cool
- Strategically-placed cushioning reduces shock and fatigue
- Strategically-placed mesh panels promote airflow to keep your foot cool
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
Reviews & Community
Perfect warm weather riding sock
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I am not sure that there is a more perfect warm weather riding sock. I regularly ride in 100+ degree temps and monsoon humidity during the summer months. Keeping cool and dry is critical. Often I will finish up a multi hour ride with these socks being dry. I don't get that kind of performance out of my expensive wool hiking socks.
And these socks hold up too. I have purchased about 5 pairs of them over the past two years with the idea that they will wear out eventually. I have used them on the road, in the dirt and commuting for thousands of miles. With the exception of some fading from washing and use the oldest pair is just as wearable as the newer ones I have.
Awesome socks for sure.