Out of Stock
Item # PLZ0962
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Pearl Izumi Elite Gel Vent Women's Gloves $0.00
Good pain, good. Bad pain … well, that should be obvious.
There is good pain and there is bad pain. The good pain hits you right in your muscles. It feels like hard work and improvement; it feels like getting stronger. Bad pain slows you down and means stopping before you want to stop. Keep bad pain at bay in the Pearl Izumi Women’s Elite Gel Vent Gloves.
- Gel-Vent pads protect your hands and are ventilated for comfort
- Comfort Bridge design helps stop your hand from going numb by keeping pressure off of your ulnar nerve
- Naturally antimicrobial materials in the palm liner help cut down on post-ride funk
- The UPF-40 keeps your hands safe from the sun
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
What community has to say
Okay gloves, update: Not okay gloves!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I found these to be okay, and over priced. Go get a cheaper pair of Pearl Izumi glove save the money. Update: POS gloves, they are falling apart! Sent back to Pearl Izumi they repaired them, and now they are coming part in other places! TRASH!
Bought these as an upgrade from my current old Pearl Izumi Select Gel gloves but after buying the small (which normally fits perfectly well in P.I. brand gloves), I had to exchange for a medium. I could barely wrap my hands around my handle bars in the small but the medium was so loose that the material ended up bunching at the bottom of my fingers as I rode. I ended up with blisters on my ride and will just give these to a friend with larger hands. If they had fit me better, they would have been perfect--that's why I give this 2 stars instead of just one.
If I am ordering a woman's size and my...
If I am ordering a woman's size and my measurement is 7.25, would you order a small or a medium??
I'm only a 7.5" and I bought a small but it was too tight. Maybe you'll have better luck! (I think the medium will be way too big for you though.)