Out of Stock
Item # PLZ0961
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Pearl Izumi Elite Gel Vent Gloves $0.00
Hands don’t have to hurt.
Slip your hands into the Pearl Izumi Elite Gel Vent Gloves when comfort is key. Long rides can be murder on your hands. Vibrations, bumps, and hours of holding your hands in the same position can turn your hands into numb pieces of misery. Keep them comfortable and feeling good even if you ride for hours.
- Gel-Vent pads protect your hands and are ventilated for comfort
- Comfort Bridge design helps stop your hand from going numb by keeping pressure off of your ulnar nerve
- Naturally antimicrobial materials in the palm liner help cut down on post-ride funk
- The UPF-40 rating keeps your hands safe from the sun
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
Reviews & Community
Great feel on day 1. Vents on the palm and mesh backs keep your hands cool. Still in great shape after about 300 miles and a few washings.
Pretty Darn Good Glove
I bought these after my brand-new pair of PI Select gloves sacrificed themselves to save my palms in a laydown. While this pair have yet to be tested on that level (and I hope they never are), they are comfortable, have good vibration damping in the mesh-covered palm pads, and go almost unnoticed, even in the 106-degree summer days here in Texas. Only things on my wish list are for them to come in more color choices (white to match my bike), and maybe a little easier to remove; I recommend 'em!
If my hand circumference is a 7.25 on the...
If my hand circumference is a 7.25 on the women's measuring chart, should I go with a medium glove or a small glove??