Out of Stock
Item # PLZ0963
This model is no longer in stock.
Pearl Izumi Elite Gel Vent Full-Finger Gloves $0.00
The Pearl Izumi Elite Gel Vent Full-Finger Glove offers protection from the sun and vibrations, from your wrist to the tips of your fingers. High-tech features help your hands stay comfortable even on big races.
- Gel-Vent pads protect your hands and are ventilated for comfort
- Comfort Bridge design helps stop your hand from going numb by keeping pressure off of your ulnar nerve
- Naturally antimicrobial materials in the palm liner help cut down on post-ride funk
- The UPF-40 rating keeps your hands safe from the sun
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
Reviews & Community
Bought these after a poorly thought out ride to work in the cold rain. My numb fingers punched in the order with the promise that never again would I ride bare-handed in the elements.
I love the gloves, I even wear them on sunny days because the gel padding makes them so comfortable. Fit is true to size and I have plenty of finger dexterity when wearing the gloves.
Can anyone comment on what temperature...
Can anyone comment on what temperature these gloves will keep your hands form feeling too cold? I'm thinking about using them @ 50F +
50+ should be just fine. I wouldnt recommend going colder though.
Best Gloves I bought!
I got the 'Pearl Izumi Elite Gel Vent Full-Finger Glove' for men.
They're extreemly comfortable and light. I don't even feel like I have them on my hands which is great!
I plan to wear them every time I ride this summer.
does this glove have the soft material on...
does this glove have the soft material on thumb for sweat catching like the Select Gel Full-Finger Glove has?
This glove does have a soft low-profile wiping surface on the thumb.
Sure does. Even a little bit nicer one.