Out of Stock
Item # PLZ0890
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys in stock than that.
Pearl Izumi Elite Short Sleeve Women's Jersey $0.00
Sweat is good.
Hard-core riders, whether on the road or the forested trails, really appreciate a well-designed, utilitarian jersey. And if a company can throw in a little techy expertise in the fabrics, they're even happier. If you, too, are in need of an everyday jersey that will give you top performance without depleting your bank account, look no further than the Pearl Izumi Elite Women's Short Sleeve Jersey. Pearl Izumi packed this jersey with high-performance materials and thoughtful design to make sure that you’ll get the most out of every training ride.
The Elite Short Sleeve Jersey excels on warm-weather training rides thanks to the lightweight Elite Transfer fabric, which offers exceptional moisture management by effectively wicking moisture and drying quickly. It also includes the special In-R-Cool technology that reflect the sun's rays to reduce surface temperatures on the fabric (up to 35 degrees F in direct sunlight) and provide UPF-50-rated protection.
To further ensure your comfort, Pearl Izumi has also welded stretchy mesh Direct-Vent panels under the arms to offer extra ventilation. Easy all-out cooling has been made possible by the full length zipper that moves like a silky dream.
Two back pockets hold your spare tube, a CO2 cartridge, and gel packs. A third sweat-proof pocket has been included so that you can keep your phone accessible and safe from damaging moisture. Extra support at the back pockets will keep them from sagging when fully loaded for a five-hour ride, and an elasticized gripper on the back has keeps the jersey fully in place. As usual, well-placed Pearl Izumi reflective elements will keep you visible at dusk.
The Pearl Izumi Women's Elite Short Sleeve Jersey comes in The Pearl Izumi Elite Women's Short Sleeve Jersey comes in True Red and Black. It is available in X-Small through XX-Large.
- Direct-Vent panels and full-length zipper provide ventilation where it's needed most
- Zippered sweat-proof pocket keeps you cell phone safe
- Reflective elements help make you visible to motorists
- Elasticized gripper on back keeps hem in place
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.