Out of Stock
Item # PLZ1015
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Jackets in stock than that.
Pearl Izumi Elite Barrier Women's Jacket $0.00
Better than a plastic bag, newspapers, and duct tape.
The Pearl Izumi Women's Elite Barrier Jacket has been designed to provide you with wind and water protection while still offering a breathable, comfortable, and supple fabric. The form-fitted cut is beautiful and simple. There's no disturbing parachute effect with this jacket.
The Elite Barrier Jacket will likely become your go-to outer layer for those days when you just don't quite know what the weather is going to do. Being lightweight and slim, it's eminently packable. So if you're starting out under sunny skies, but you see the storm clouds off in the distance, you'll know that you will be prepared. And if the drizzle has already started as you roll out of the driveway, this jacket will be the perfect solution. It comes equipped with a rear zippered pocket for those days you'll be using it as the main outer layer and you want to have your essentials safe and immediately reachable.
The full-length zipper has a draft flap to ensure protection from those cold winds you’ll undoubtedly encounter, and when you have it topped off, a zipper garage keeps it from biting at your neck. The elasticized hem and cuffs are designed in the same way to maintain a barrier against cold air penetrating into unwelcome places. And since cold days are often dark days, an abundance of reflective elements have been included to keep you visible in low level light.
The Pearl Izumi Women's Elite Barrier Jacket is available in Black. It comes in Small through X-Large sizes.
- Full-length draft flap along the zipper, as well as elasticized cuffs and hem, seals in the warmth when you hit the edge of the cold front
- Semi-fitted cut allows for layering underneath without excess bulk
- Reflective piping and logos keep you visible to passing motorists when the sun dips below the horizon
- When things get really bad, tuck your chin into the microfleece-backed collar and hammer like hell—after all, you're only five clicks from home
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.