Out of Stock
Item # PLZ1327
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Mountain Bike Shorts in stock than that.View Similar Products
Pearl Izumi Divide Short - Women's $0.00
Pearl Izumi made the Women's Divide Short to give you an alternative to regular cycling shorts during your next singletrack blast. The Divide gives you the support and moisture management of a removable 3D chamois with the comfort and style of a pair of baggies.
The Divide Short is made with a polyester/spandex blend that not only pulls moisture away from your skin, but breathes well and stretches for an unlimited range of motion. Direct-Vent panels allow air to flow freely through the short to keep you cool and comfortable.
The removable insert is Pearl Izumi's women-specific MTB 3D chamois. It's been treated with Minerale, as well, to fight odor.
The fit is unmistakably mountain bike-specific. Loose and comfortable, the waist can be dialed in perfectly with two side hook-and-loop tabs.
The Pearl Izumi Women's Divide Short comes in six sizes: X-Small through XX-Large. It's available in Black.
View more Women's Mountain Bike Shorts
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.