Out of Stock
Item # PLZ1099
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Baggy Bike Shorts in stock than that.
Pearl Izumi Divide Short - Women's $0.00
Active comfort without constricting super-tightness.
Super-suction spandex worked well for aerobics instructors in the '80s, but thanks to the Pearl Izumi Women's Divide Short, you can be comfortable without the skin-tight fit. The Divide features a wide waistband and loose style for a flattering fit, and stretchy, quick-dry fabric for comfort and mobility. A detachable ELITE MTB 3D Chamois provides superior cushioning and versatility.
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
What community has to say
Little Bit Big
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
Runs big. But still a great functional biking short.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Good mtb shorts. They look nice and feel great on. I'm 5'4" and 125 lbs and ordered the small. The waist was a little big, but I was able to make them fit with the internal adjustable waist band. The removable chamois feels good and I wouldn't have wanted that to be any smaller. The fabric feels light so it dries quick but it also feels really durable. I've only used them a couple times but I didn't notice a zipper pocket? Not a big deal for me since I don't like to ride with my pockets full.Overall I really like these shorts and I think they will soon be a favorite! I'm sure the removable chamois will get a ton of use as well. A great buy for the sale price!!
Nice quality but runs big
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I am 5'4" and weigh 134 lbs. Like the styling and quality but they run big. I ordered a Medium and they are big everywhere (waist, hips, legs). I would return them for a small but Backcountry doesn't have any Smalls in stock, so I'm just returning for refund :(.