Out of Stock
Item # PLZ1326
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Short Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys in stock than that.View Similar Products
Pearl Izumi Divide Women's Jersey $0.00
With its lightweight Transfer fabric, Pearl Izumi's Divide Women's Jersey provides an exceptional level of moisture management. This is achieved by the material's ability to effectively wick perspiration away from the skin, and to dry it quickly at the surface of the fabric. And, enhancing this characteristic, the Transfer material also feature Izumi's exclusive In-R-Cool technology.
Essentially, this fabric technology reflects the sun's rays in order to reduce the surface temperatures of the fabric by up to 35 degrees Fahrenheit. Additionally, it provides UPF-50 level of protection for your skin. The Divide jersey also has Direct-Vent side panels, and a 12-inch front zipper that allows you to dump heat quickly on a brutal climb.
A hidden back pocket has a sunglasses wipe, and an elasticized gripper on the back keeps the jersey in place while you're moving in and out of the saddle.
The Pearl Izumi Divide Women's Jersey is available in six sizes from X-Small to XX-Large aand in the colors Black and Orchid.
View more Women's Short Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.