Out of Stock
Item # PLZ0968
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Long Finger Mountain Bike Gloves in stock than that.
Pearl Izumi Divide Gloves $0.00
Wrap up your ass-slappers.
Better than having a buddy along for your ride, because a buddy doesn't keep your hands from being turned into ground beef when you take a digger. The Pearl Izumi Divide Glove protects your hand without overheating it with a tough synthetic leather palm, gel padding, and breathable Airprene inserts.
- Durable synthetic suede palm handles months of abuse and provides excellent bar feel
- Gel pad in palm absorbs shock to reduce fatigue
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure for snug, custom fit
- Airprene finger and back-of-hand inserts promote cooling airflow
- Silicone fingertip brake grippers keep your fingers from slipping off the levers at crucial moments
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
Reviews & Community
nice summer-weight gloves
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are nice-they fit pretty tight, cool mesh back, great palm and the full-length grippers on the fingers are awesome. Not much knuckle protection to be had, but otherwise they do the job admirably.
Always come back to PI gloves
I've used gloves from just about everyone in the business of making cycling gloves, as well as a handful of non-cycling manufacturers (Ironclad, Mechanix, etc.), and Pearl's gloves are simply some of the best-fitting, best-designed gloves out there. They're not always in good colors or graphically unique, but when it comes to function, they can't be beat. They're usually half the price of the fancy boys, too.
This pair, in particular, embodies what I think is the perfect XC/trail glove. Ultra-minimal padding, silicone prints on the first two fingers for grip, a breathable back, and a durable palm. It's not rocket science, but most gloves fail at least one of those qualities. I also like the velcro opening because I have large hands and typically have trouble with pull-on style gloves.
The fit is excellent. Not too big, not too small, tight in all the right places, but plenty flexible. That's probably the best thing about PI gloves.