Out of Stock
Item # PLZ1052
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Shoe Covers in stock than that.
Pearl Izumi Elite Barrier Shoes Covers $0.00
Long lasting warmth
Tough, streamlined, and designed with an easy-access rear closure, the Pearl Izumi Barrier Shoe Covers were made to keep the toes of your bike shoes warm when the weather is anything but. A stretchy construction makes it easy to fit these covers over a wide variety of shoes, and the low-profile styling means you won't look like a robot from 2072 when you saddle up your roadie.
- Three-millimeter neoprene construction has a fleece lining inside that provides additional warmth without requiring bulking insulation
- KEVLAR® road bottom spreads open so its easy get these on and off without causing undue wear and tear
- Reflective prints help increase your visibility in traffic
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
Reviews & Community
Winter riding only.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These are great boots that will keep your feet warmer than many others out there. Great construction and fit. Stick with the sizing guide and you'll be fine. Windproof and waterproof, these work awesome but in anything above mid 30's and it'll be too warm.