Out of Stock
Item # PLZ1053
This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Shoes Covers in stock than that.
Pearl Izumi Elite Barrier MTB Shoes Covers $0.00
You don't have to ski to enjoy the mountains in cold weather.
It's time to ditch the plastic bags and get serious. Pearl Izumi's Elite Barrier MTB Shoe Covers stay securely in place during long trail rides. These PU-coated, fleece-lined neoprene booties trap warmth and repel mud and water without harboring perspiration vapor, so your feet stay dry and comfortable.
- Power band secures front of shoe cover behind toe lugs
- Anatomic paneling creates a custom fit over your shoe
- Full hook-and-loop rear closure eases ons and offs
- Reflective details make you easier to see in low light
- For X-Alp shoes, go up a size
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
Reviews & Community
Don't freeze your toes off...
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
They work great. I love the velcro on the back and they go on and off easily. These are a no-brainer if you are hitting the trails when the weather falls under 45 degrees.
These are my second pair of Pearl Izumi and I have to say the craftsmanship on these are much better then past models with the zipper. Got them today and find the velcro closure in the back is stout and works very well. I live in Vermont and these kept my feet warm enough today during my 74 mile ride on the road with my cross bike. The opening on bottom looks like they will work fine with road cleats as well. Great covers and worth the little extra over the broken zippers you will have with other models.