Out of Stock
Item # OSP0231
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Hydration Packs - Small in stock than that.
Osprey Packs Verve 7 Hydration Pack - 400cu in $0.00
A small, women's-specific hydration pack that still has room for what you really need on serious rides.
The compact Osprey Women's Verve 7 Hydration Pack may be small, but it holds plenty of water and repair tools to keep you pedaling through the rough desert terrain. The easy-to-reach bite valve rests just below your mouth on the stretch sternum strap so you can get a quick drink from the two-liter reservoir without slowing your pace along a fast and fun single track.
- Women's-specific design matches your body for a more comfortable fit
- A padded mesh back panel and shoulder straps keep you ventilated while the pack rests comfortably on your back
- Removable webbed waist belt secures the pack without adding tons of bulk
- Panel-loading main compartment is easy to load and features a pump sleeve, room for tubes, and tool pouch so you can keep your bike running smoothly
- Front LidLock uses a leashed bungee to secure your vented helmet on the drive back to civilization
- The bungee system holds a rain layer or windbreaker in case you encounter inclement weather during your ten-mile loop
- Front loop attachment fits a blinker for commuting after sunset
- Reflective graphics add additional security while night riding
What community has to say
exactly what I needed
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I was looking for a small pack for hiking excursions with my dogs (sling and waist packs didn't work for me). This pack stood out online...and lived up to my expectations. The pack remained in place even when I bent down to untangle a leash and did not impede or alter my movement. I like that the waist belt is detachable. The interior pockets made it easy to find things and I never felt anything shift. I added a small carabiner to the sternum strap to keep the excess from flopping around.
optimal for fast & light ventures
Optimal size hydration pack for the basic necessities when on the quick go. Ideal for fast movers in the high country as well as for trail running, hiking, and other 1/2 day or so activities. Features include reflective materials for evening jaunts, women's specific fit, padded and mesh back panel for sweat and comfort, a handy bungee for quick outer storage access, and awesome hydraulics: a magnetic clip that attaches to the sternum when closed, high h20 flow delivery, 180 degree on/off pivot, and easy to use resevoir. Great short outing pack.