One Industries Zero Gloves - Men's $26.95
In a world of carbon everything and handlebars crowded with remotes, the simple One Industries Zero Gloves are a breath of fresh air. Their lack of bulky padding, movement-restricting armor, and weak strap stitching make them what they are — a no frills, seamless connection with your bike.
The Clarino palm offers excellent grip and feel, while the lightweight stretch twill and mesh gussets add strength without inhibiting movement or breathability. Silicone grippers along the fingers provide control for positive braking and shifting.
The One Industries Zero Gloves come in multiple colors and are available in sizes X-Small through XX-Large.
|Jerseys - Bike|
|Jerseys - MX|
|Front Length from Shoulder||27in|
|Pants - MX|
|Hat Size||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||6 3/4 - 7||7 - 7 1/4||7 1/4 - 7 1/2||7 1/2 - 7 3/4||7 3/4 - 8|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure over waistband of pants. If between sizes, order the larger size.
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.