One Industries Sector Glove - Men's $35.95
Grip and rip.
Building on a rich history of two-wheeled motorsports, it's natural evolution for One Industries to enter the mountain bike market. The Sector Glove offers incredible fit and flex for comfort, mixed with durability honed by throttle twisters.
A highly breathable mesh and spandex backing give the Sector a snug fit, without cutting off circulation or inhibiting movement or grip. Along the fingers are injected TPR elements to offer some protection and resistance against abrasion. Lycra finger gussets further boost durability and comfort without affecting movement for shifting or braking.
A soft microfiber panel allows you to wipe sweat off the brow or snot off your nose. For a secure fit, the Sector is equipped with a hook-and-loop strap to securely holds the glove in place.
The tough Clarino palm offers tactile feedback without being bulky. The fingers also get a hit with silicone grippers for a positive connection with brake levers and shifters.
The One Industries Sector Glove comes in Black and sizes Small through X-Large.
|Jerseys - Bike|
|Jerseys - MX|
|Front Length from Shoulder||27in|
|Pants - MX|
|Hat Size||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||6 3/4 - 7||7 - 7 1/4||7 1/4 - 7 1/2||7 1/2 - 7 3/4||7 3/4 - 8|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure over waistband of pants. If between sizes, order the larger size.
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
Reviews & Community
Good for $$
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a great all season glove for the price. It's heavy enough to take the edge off a Nor Cal winter but breathable enough that it'll be wearable in the summer. The fit is good and snug, the only critique is it's a little tight at the wrist. Overall a good glove, I hope it holds up.