Out of Stock
Item # ONI0039
2013 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Baggy Bike Shorts in stock than that.
One Industries Reactor Shorts - Men's $0.00
One Industries' Reactor Short relies on extensive experience in competition to keep you cool and comfortable during the hottest part of the season. This includes specific materials that allow maneuverability as well as extensive ventilation.
You'll find a stretchy pre-curved polyester blend and Kordura within the Reactor short so you can hang off the bike without binding or snagging. At the saddle junction, durable 1000D Kordura adds long-term durability minus the feeling of a weighted diaper.
Intake and exhaust panels ensure adequate ventilation when typical gravity oriented shorts become stuffy. A quad-Fit Inner Liner System and highly adjustable waist closure prevents migration and pinching in the waist band. One Industries gave the Rector short a secure zipped key pocket within the yolk panel for stashing essentials.
The One Industries Reactor Shorts comes in waist sizes 28 through 38 with a 15in inseam. Colors available are Orange, Grey, and Black.
|Jerseys - Bike|
|Jerseys - MX|
|Front Length from Shoulder||27in|
|Pants - MX|
|Hat Size||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||6 3/4 - 7||7 - 7 1/4||7 1/4 - 7 1/2||7 1/2 - 7 3/4||7 3/4 - 8|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure over waistband of pants. If between sizes, order the larger size.
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
Reviews & Community
Are these padded?
Are these padded?
The padding in bike shorts is called a Chamois and these shorts do not have any. You could always were these with compression shorts that have a Chami if you really dig the style.