One Industries Interval Jersey $44.95
Born to get after it.
One Industries designed the Interval Jersey to fight off heat and stink, so you can concentrate on shredding big lines on narrow, gnarly singletrack. When the dust settles on another day of lift-access big-bike madness, the Interval will be ready to go a few rounds at the local pub, even if you just feel feel like crawling home to dress your wounds.
During the design of the Interval Jersey, One Industries looked at all the things that annoy riders about jerseys. Most importantly–heat. One addressed this problem in two ways. First, it built the Defcon with moisture-wicking polyester fabric that pulls moisture away from your skin to allow the air to cool you naturally. This also eliminates the moist, clammy feeling that sweat vapors can cause. Second, One gave the Interval an anti-microbial treatment that helps manage the odor that a day of sweating in the sun can cause.
The Interval was designed with classic T-shirt styling and a loose, freeride cut. This allows plenty of room for pads, if necessary. The comfortable crew neck feeels great on the bike and looks good off the bike, and a rear yoke panel provides more room for pads and greater range of motion. There's even a handy micro-fiber optics wipe at the hem is ready for the occasional smudge removal.
The One Industries Interval Jersey comes in Noise White, Noise Grey, Cut Chartreuse, and Cut Black and is available in sizes S to XXL.
|Jerseys - Bike|
|Jerseys - MX|
|Front Length from Shoulder||27in|
|Pants - MX|
|Hat Size||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||6 3/4 - 7||7 - 7 1/4||7 1/4 - 7 1/2||7 1/2 - 7 3/4||7 3/4 - 8|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure over waistband of pants. If between sizes, order the larger size.
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
What community has to say
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
It's a basic yet high-functioning shirt. The moisture wicking properties work well. I've not had any stink issues. I purchased the white color for warm weather riding and made the mistake of riding in rain. Mud splattered everywhere and though I washed immediately, I was not able to get all dirt stains out. Oh well, this will be my rainy day riding shirt now. Sizing is larger than usual. I typically wear mediums but size small fits me loosely. Not too big, but not slim fitting either.
Does the trick
I like the simple look of this shirt. Fits a bit big, and probably a bit longer than I'd prefer. But it does what it's supposed to. The built in cloth for cleaning optics is awesome to have. The only thing I'd say that I don't like is the seams on the back of the shoulder. You can feel them for a while, but I do like the construction and the durability of neck.