One Industries Gamma Helmet $269.95
When it comes to full face helmets, having a background in motorsports has its advantages. Few cycling-specific full face helmets can claim to be DOT certified, and if they are, they tend to be portly, to be polite. The One Industries Gamma Helmet builds on One Industries' extensive moto experience to offer one of the lightest safety-rated helmets available.
To pass DOT certification, the Gamma uses a pre-preg reinforced fiberglass shell. And, it easily passes safety standards set forth for cycling helmets. The shell is paired with a dual density EPS liner, which adds to its ability to slow varying impact forces. While safety first is the name of the game, helmet weight is an equally important factor. The lightweight shell won't blow up your neck muscles midway through a day of lift riding, and the EPS liner and shell's flow-through ventilation with large intake and exhaust ports keep your noggin cool. But no matter how much air flow you can push through a helmet you're still going to work up a sweat. So, to keep the Gamma stink-free, its moisture-wicking Nylex comfort liner is removable and easily cleaned.
The One Industries Gamma Helmet comes in BOT White, BOT Cyan, Crypto Red, Lightspeed Black and sizes X-Small through X-Large.
|Jerseys - Bike|
|Jerseys - MX|
|Front Length from Shoulder||27in|
|Pants - MX|
|Hat Size||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||6 3/4 - 7||7 - 7 1/4||7 1/4 - 7 1/2||7 1/2 - 7 3/4||7 3/4 - 8|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure over waistband of pants. If between sizes, order the larger size.
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.