One Industries Exo Jacket - Short-Sleeve - Men's $79.95
Lightweight and breathable is the name of the game when it comes to protection for mountain biking. You'll find both of those attributes in the One Industries Short-Sleeve Men's Exo Jacket, and then some. The Exo is constructed with multiple perforated EVA foam guards for protection, but it won't inhibit movement or stop air flow. This will keep your core cool, even on long lift rides to the top. The rest of the Exo features a feathery mesh material. It's highly stretchable, to again offer excellent movement, but also to support your muscles. This encourages blood flow and also helps prevent fatigue.
The Exo Jacket wicks perspiration to keep you dry and comfortable throughout the ride. The full front zip makes donning simple and its low-profile design easily layers under jerseys. The One Industries Short-Sleeve Men's Exo Jacket comes in Black and sizes Small through X-Large.
|Jerseys - Bike|
|Jerseys - MX|
|Front Length from Shoulder||27in|
|Pants - MX|
|Hat Size||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||6 3/4 - 7||7 - 7 1/4||7 1/4 - 7 1/2||7 1/2 - 7 3/4||7 3/4 - 8|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure over waistband of pants. If between sizes, order the larger size.
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.