Out of Stock
Item # ONI0042
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Short Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys in stock than that.
One Industries Brigade Jersey $0.00
The One Industries Brigade Jersey is a true freeride jersey with a loose fit, 3/4 sleeves, and an anti-microbial finish to keep odor at bay. While designing the Brigade Jersey, One Industries looked at all the things that annoy riders about jerseys. Most importantly–heat. One addressed this problem in two ways. First, it built the Brigade with moisture-wicking polyester fabric that pulls moisture away from your skin to allow the air to cool you naturally. this also eliminates the moist, clammy feeling that sweat vapors can cause. Second, One gave the Brigade an anti-microbial treatment that helps manage the odor that a day of sweating in the sun can cause.
The Brigade was designed with classic T-shirt styling and a loose, freeride cut. This allows plenty of room for pads, if necessary. The comfortable V-cut collar looks good and reduces the possibility of that nasty choking sensation that a loose backpack can sometimes give you while it flops around. The 3/4 sleeves provide a little more sun and debris protection than standard short sleeves without heating you up like long sleeves can.
The One Industries Brigade Jersey comes in Broken Up Grey or Broken Up Navy and is available in sizes S to XXL.
|Jerseys - Bike|
|Jerseys - MX|
|Front Length from Shoulder||27in|
|Pants - MX|
|Hat Size||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||6 3/4 - 7||7 - 7 1/4||7 1/4 - 7 1/2||7 1/2 - 7 3/4||7 3/4 - 8|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure over waistband of pants. If between sizes, order the larger size.
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.