One Industries Blaster MTB Socks - Men's $11.95
The name is One, but they're sold in pairs.
Socks just don't get the credit they deserve. A good pair of socks can be the difference between a great time and a death march. One Industries Blaster MTB Socks have all the makings of a great ride — just add bike and trail. You'll want a pair of shoes, too.
Blasters are made with thin, moisture-wicking material. The ribbed arch provides the support you need to keep from getting achy feet. Four-way stretch toe and heel impact zones provide shock-absorption and help reduce fatigue, and the light mesh weave at the calf and foot vamp keeps your feet dry and cool.
One Industries Blaster MTB Socks - Men's are available in sizes 7-9 and 10-12, and they come in Chartreuse/black, Black/chartreuse, White/black, Black/red, and Black/orange.
|Jerseys - Bike|
|Jerseys - MX|
|Front Length from Shoulder||27in|
|Pants - MX|
|Hat Size||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||6 3/4 - 7||7 - 7 1/4||7 1/4 - 7 1/2||7 1/2 - 7 3/4||7 3/4 - 8|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure over waistband of pants. If between sizes, order the larger size.
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
Reviews & Community
Not As Expected
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Too much compression for me compared to other MTB socks. Socks are tall (can pull up to knee), and a thin material. I have a very average 10.5 mens foot. I've been very happy with other One Industries products from Competitive Cyclist, but this one is a bit off. Do love the color though!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought these socks for road cycling because of the bright lime color, which is great for visibility... and it happens to match my team kit. These socks have mild compression, which makes them hold their shape well after many washes. Also, the compression is ideal for all riding distances, but particularly good for long distance rides. Just purchased my third pair, because a great pair of socks is hard to find.