Out of Stock
Item # ONI0007
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Long Finger Mountain Bike Gloves in stock than that.
One Industries Battalion Glove - Men's $0.00
Intended for aggressive riding, the One Industries Battalion Glove receives plenty of gussets, added armor, and durable materials. But, unlike standard One Industries gloves, the Battalion has a dual-layer Clarion palm. This not only increases the gloves' durability, but adds another layer between your paw and the ground if you become disconnected from the bike. The back of the hand is constructed from Q-Span and Air Mesh to offer excellent breathability and freedom of movement.
Those materials get a durability boost in the form of direct injected TPS on the fingers and hook-and-loop wrist closure. Also, a wide-bar friendly polypropylene knuckle gives protection when slicing through narrow trees.
The fingers are reinforced with Lycra gussets, and they have silicone at the tips for a positive connection with shift and brake levers. The One Industries Battalion Glove comes in Black and sizes Small through XX-Large.
|Jerseys - Bike|
|Jerseys - MX|
|Front Length from Shoulder||27in|
|Pants - MX|
|Hat Size||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||6 3/4 - 7||7 - 7 1/4||7 1/4 - 7 1/2||7 1/2 - 7 3/4||7 3/4 - 8|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure over waistband of pants. If between sizes, order the larger size.
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.