One Industries Atom Helmet $169.95
Bomb down the trail.
There are plenty of full face helmets on the market today, but few cycling-specific full face helmets can claim to be DOT certified -- and be as light as the One Industries Atom Helmet. One Industries has stepped into the mountain bike game with extensive moto experience, and because of that know how, they're able to offer one of the highest-safety rated helmets available.
DOT certification exceeds the safety standards set forth for cycling helmets, and the Atom easily passes those standards. You'd be hard pressed to find another mountain bike helmet that can claim that. But, while safety first is the name of the game, helmet weight is an equally important factor.
You don't want to blow up your neck muscles midway through a day of lift riding due to a weighty helmet. The Atom features a lightweight polycarbonate shell that's reinforced with a alloy crown for superior impact absorption and an excellent strength to weight ratio. The shell is paired with a dual density EPS liner adding even more ability to slow impact forces.
The EPS liner and shell have flow-through ventilation with large intake and exhaust ports to keep your noggin cool. But no matter how much air flow you can push through a helmet you're still going to work up a sweat. So, to keep the Atom from becoming a stink bomb, the moisture-wicking Nylex comfort liner is removable and easily cleaned.
The One Industries Atom Helmet comes in Rockstar Black, Bolt Black/Orange, Bolt Black/Gray, Bolt Red/Orange, Beemer Black, Beemer White, Cypher Black/Red and sizes X-Small through X-Large.
|Jerseys - Bike|
|Jerseys - MX|
|Front Length from Shoulder||27in|
|Pants - MX|
|Hat Size||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||6 3/4 - 7||7 - 7 1/4||7 1/4 - 7 1/2||7 1/2 - 7 3/4||7 3/4 - 8|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure over waistband of pants. If between sizes, order the larger size.
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.