One Industries Atmosphere Softshell Jacket - Men's $99.95
Your ticket to bad-weather riding.
You can't take the day off of riding just because a little storm pops up. The One Industries Atmosphere Soft Shell Jacket's water- and wind-resistant shell holds off the weather so you can get down to the business of riding without having to worry about what the clouds are doing.
One Industries made the Atmosphere Softshell with weather-resistant nylon face fabric to protect you from Mother Nature, but that's not all it does. It's also breathable to allow sweat vapor to escape and let your body regulate its temperature naturally. One also built four-way stretch into the fabric so it won't bind or limit your movement while you ride. The Atmosphere even has the added protection of a fixed, adjustable hood, and custom TPR wrist closures.
Atmosphere Jacket is also loaded with pockets. The media pocket with
headphone port allows you to keep the music cranking in a downpour.
Convenient hand pockets give you somewhere to put your hands before they
get soaked, and the chest pocket is perfect for your keys, wallet, a
snack, or whatever you need to quickly access.
The One Industries Atmosphere Windbreaker Jacket comes in Black and is available in sizes Small to XX-Large.
|Jerseys - Bike|
|Jerseys - MX|
|Front Length from Shoulder||27in|
|Pants - MX|
|Hat Size||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||6 3/4 - 7||7 - 7 1/4||7 1/4 - 7 1/2||7 1/2 - 7 3/4||7 3/4 - 8|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure over waistband of pants. If between sizes, order the larger size.
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
Reviews & Community
One & Done
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
People compliment this jacket all the time. So i guess it looks good, and the functionality is everything you could expect. Drys great. Mud wipes right off. Breaths and stays warm if wet. Its been all over now! Office on rainy day, spring skiing and yucky day epic MTB mudders. Fit was as expected. Great product.