One Industries Atmosphere Gloves $49.95
Whether you're braving city traffic or pushing a fat bike over frozen tundra, the One Industries Atmosphere Gloves will keep your mitts nice and toasty. Combining moto technology with cycling fit, the Atmosphere gloves provide a level protection and warmth that's rarely been seen.
To protect you from the elements One Industries constructed the Atmosphere gloves from a Waterproof spandex. Not only does this keep you protected, but the fabric also allows ample stretch for shifting and braking. And for even further element protection, the gloves feature a waterproof softshell along the backside of the hand to keep your paws warm and dry. To dissipate trail feedback and vibration, a single layer Pittards leather palm provides a bunch free, tactile connection to the handlebars.
To simplify entry and exit, the Atmosphere gloves have a TPR strap with an additional hook-and-loop closure.
The One Industries Atmosphere Gloves are available in the color Black and in five sizes from Small to XX-Large.
|Jerseys - Bike|
|Jerseys - MX|
|Front Length from Shoulder||27in|
|Pants - MX|
|Hat Size||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||6 3/4 - 7||7 - 7 1/4||7 1/4 - 7 1/2||7 1/2 - 7 3/4||7 3/4 - 8|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure over waistband of pants. If between sizes, order the larger size.
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.