Out of Stock
Item # OAK2807
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Polarized Interchangeable Sunglasses in stock than that.View Similar Products
Oakley Split Jacket Sunglasses - Polarized $0.00
See every bump in the trail when you pedal hard wearing the polarized, streak-resistant Oakley Split Jacket Sunglasses. Get excellent peripheral vision in these wrap-around glasses that block out 100 percent of the sun’s UV rays and reduce glare with Oakley’s HDPolarized technology.
- Switchlock interchangeable lens system lets you switch your lenses to match the day’s light (one additional lens pair included)
- XYZ Optics ensure undistorted clarity at all angles for high-speed activities
- Hydrophobic anti-smudge coating prevents streaks and spots from sunscreen or sweat
- Three-Point-Fit system holds the shades comfortably and snuggly on your face
- Unobtainium stem sleeves and nose pads grip your face no matter how sweaty you get
- Optional Iridium coating further reduces glare
View more Polarized Interchangeable Sunglasses
Effective Top Tube
Head Tube Angle
Seat Tube Angle
Bottom Bracket Drop
|72.0 deg||75.0 deg||6.9cm||40.5cm||97.1cm|
|37.0cm||74.1cm||13.0cm||72.5 deg||74.5 deg||6.9cm||40.5cm||97.7cm|
|50||50.0cm||54.5cm||54.0cm||37.0cm||76.0cm||14.0cm||73.0 deg||73.5 deg||6.9cm||40.5cm||97.6cm|
|53||53.0cm||56.0cm||56.0cm||37.9cm||78.3cm||16.0cm||73.5 deg||73.5 deg||6.9cm||40.5cm||98.6cm|
|55||55.0cm||57.5cm||58.0cm||38.9cm||80.1cm||18.0cm||73.5 deg||73.5 deg||6.9cm||40.5cm||100.1cm|
|58||58.0cm||59.0cm||60.1cm||39.7cm||82.1cm||20.0cm||74.0 deg||73.5 deg||6.9cm||40.5cm||
Reviews & Community
Oakley "Splits" Rock!
Let's try this again (posting a pic!)...
Nice and Easy...
- Familiarity:I've used it several times
I just got these (and also the Radar's), changing the lenses is much easier with these than the Radars'. I like the coverage, fits more like a modified goggle,without the weight/bulk, though they are a bit heavier than the Radars'.
Did a review on the Woman's Radar glasses: in short, they are very light, very stylish (ordered from Oakley) & got the carbon fiber print/purple Icons, and the ordered the Violet Iridium & the Jade Iridium, very sharp, but a pain to switch-out the lenses. Following instructions on the site, it is still very difficult to change them out, and worried about possibly breaking frame of lenses...just a F.Y.I.
Couldn't wait for my new pair of root beer colored sunglasses. The wait is all worth it. I love this glasses! - How they sit on my nose bridge without slipping as I sweat!!!
- They came with a very nice ($25) soft case, the special cleaner and a second set of lenses!
- I was thinking of getting another pair of lenses but what I got (Polarized) is plenty.
I am extremely happy with my purchase. I will definitely recommend them to anyone still hesitant to get them over other brands or Oakley styles. I also considered Maui Jim's and the ever overpriced Revo's! no comparison!