Out of Stock
Item # OAK3673
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Sports Bras in stock than that.View Similar Products
Oakley Reducer Bra - Women's $0.00
If there's any time you definitely don't enjoy being well-endowed, it's when it comes time to work out. Happily, the Oakley Women's Reducer Bra takes the discomfort out of high-impact activities like running, dance, or soccer with an engineered compressive fit and molded cups. You'll be under control but not uncomfortably squished in this stretchy, breathable, moisture-wicking bra.
- O-Form fabric stretches and retains its shape
- Wicking O-Hydrolix fabric moves moisture away from your skin to reduce irritation, while mesh overlays improve breathability
- Molded cups offer maximum support for high-impact activities
- Cross-back design is comfortable and makes it easier to get in and out of the bra
- Antimicrobial treatment slows the accumulation of odors
View more Sports Bras
|Height For All Sizes: 5'6" - 5'10" (168 - 178cm)|
|US Size||0 - 2||4 - 6||8 - 10||12||14|
|Bust||31.5 - 32.5in
(80 - 82.55cm)
|33.5 - 34.5in
(85 - 88cm)
|35.5 - 36.5in
(90 - 93cm)
|Waist||23 - 24in
(58.5 - 61cm)
|25 - 26in
(63.5 - 66cm)
|27 - 28in
(68.5 - 71cm)
|Hip||34 - 35in
(86 - 89cm)
|36 - 37in
(91 - 94cm)
|38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99cm)
|True Fit: Relaxed throughout the chest with a standard body length.|
|Slim Fit: Tailored fit throughout the chest and shoulders, with a slightly shorter sleeve length and body length.|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Meaure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
such a weird fit
- Familiarity:I returned this product before using it
I had such a hard time getting this bra on/fitted properly. The straps and criss-cross on the back were so misplaced it was impossible to be comfortable. I ended up returning it. Thought maybe I needed a bigger size, but the chest band and cups were the right size. Couldn't figure this one out.