Out of Stock
Item # OAK3592
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Polarized Interchangeable Sunglasses in stock than that.View Similar Products
Oakley Racing Jacket Polarized Sunglasses $0.00
The heart and soul of the Oakley Polarized Racing Jacket Sunglasses is speed. Whether you're gunning for record-breaking RPMs on your two-wheeled steed or going for broke on the last mile of your run, the Polarized Racing Jacket Sunglasses are born pace-setters. Style certainly isn't lost in the fight for functionality, as these mean, lean, sport machine shades demonstrate.
- O Matter frame offers a balanced, pressure-free feeling and is incredibly durable, flexible, and lightweight
- Oakley's High Definition Optics let you to experience outstanding color contrast, clarity, and depth perception
- The highly curved 8.75 base lens geometry ensures better peripheral coverage and less distortion
- Unobtainium nosepads (two sizes included) and earsocks provide a non-slip grip and comfortable feel
- Lenses ensure 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC protection, shielding your eyes from harmful rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400nm, in addition to exceeding ANSI impact standards
- Hydrophobic anti-smudge coating prevents streaks and spots from sunscreen or sweat
View more Polarized Interchangeable Sunglasses
Effective Top Tube
Head Tube Angle
Seat Tube Angle
Bottom Bracket Drop
|72.0 deg||75.0 deg||6.9cm||40.5cm||97.1cm|
|37.0cm||74.1cm||13.0cm||72.5 deg||74.5 deg||6.9cm||40.5cm||97.7cm|
|50||50.0cm||54.5cm||54.0cm||37.0cm||76.0cm||14.0cm||73.0 deg||73.5 deg||6.9cm||40.5cm||97.6cm|
|53||53.0cm||56.0cm||56.0cm||37.9cm||78.3cm||16.0cm||73.5 deg||73.5 deg||6.9cm||40.5cm||98.6cm|
|55||55.0cm||57.5cm||58.0cm||38.9cm||80.1cm||18.0cm||73.5 deg||73.5 deg||6.9cm||40.5cm||100.1cm|
|58||58.0cm||59.0cm||60.1cm||39.7cm||82.1cm||20.0cm||74.0 deg||73.5 deg||6.9cm||40.5cm||
Reviews & Community
Bought these to replace some awful checkout rack sunglasses. Night and day difference. Quality is the name of the game here. The lenses, frame, and case are exceptionally well made as should be expected for eyewear at this price point.
Switching lenses (it comes with two sets) is an absolute breeze; I have a hard time thinking of a more elegant solution short of having the glasses just do it for you. The fit is comfortable and avoids any harsh pressure points (I have a very large head so glasses frequently fit too tight). The field of vision is great though not as unobstructed as something like the Pivlock from Smith.
Top it off with the pretty sweet looks and you'll be one happy camper.
Will the Lens on this product fit the...
Will the Lens on this product fit the Jawbone sunglass?
Yes! The Racing Jacket has the same lenses and frame geometry as the Jawbone. Marked differences are the interchangeable icons and the perforated earstems for the included retention strap.