Out of Stock
Item # NEW0218
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Road Running Shoes in stock than that.View Similar Products
New Balance W890V3 NBX Running Shoe - Women's $0.00
It's go time when you lace up the New Balance Women's W890V3 NBX Running Shoe. Built for racing and speed training workouts, this cheetah of a shoe delivers the cushioning and light weight that runners of all stripes (or spots) need when they're picking up the pace.
- Mesh upper enables breathability to prevent sweat and blistering
- Thin TPU overlays welded into place to offer lightweight support
- Soft, flat laces stay in place without discomfort on the top of your foot
- Premium Abzorb foam in removable insert and shock-absorbing crash pads cushions your strides so you can run for many miles without pain
- Revlite foam in midsole offers the same responsiveness and cushioning as that found in foams 30% heavier
- Relatively low 8mm heel-to-toe drop accommodates both midfoot strikers and heel strikers
- Natural PL-1 last features a medium heel and forefoot width, lower instep height, and reduced volume in the toe box
- Blown-rubber outsole is lightweight, cushioning, and flexible
View more Women's Road Running Shoes
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
comfy, great for running! true to size!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
These shoes balance supreme cushion while maintaining a light weight, neutral feel. The toe box is very roomy and they seem to be about true to size. I wear a 8.5 B in casual shoes and ordered a 9.0 in these. I am not a dedicated runner, only do it to cross-train when necessary. I can say that these are great for the 3-5 mile run with your pooch on wet pavement. The heel cup is nice and does not rub in odd places
Really happy with these sneakers
I just went for my first run in these shoes and wanted to write a review because I am so pleased with them! After reading multiple reviews of the NB W890 V2 and several other running shoes I decided on these because I wanted something lightweight and aesthetically attractive. These shoes are comfortable and light and my only complaint is that the tongue under the laces tends to bunch, since it is basically just thin fabric. Great shoe, made me feel faster when sprinting!