Out of Stock
Item # MRP0004
2013 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Chain Guides & Bash Guards in stock than that.
MRP MiniG2 SL Chainguide - Medium Angle $0.00
The MRP MiniG2 SL Medium Angle Chainguide packs all the features of its big brother in a small chainguide for use with 32 to 36 tooth chainrings. The Medium Angle adds clearance for use with specific frames.
- Patented Integrated Skid Plate Design for reduced weight and increased durability
- 5mm thick CNC Alloy Boomerang with weight-optimized reliefs is as light and tough as possible
- Replaceable polycarbonate Skid w/full boomerang support makes repair easier and less expensive
- 3-point attachment of Skid to Boomerang for added durability
- Redesigned derailleur cage style upper guide providing full chain enclosure so you never drop your chain
- Integrated Skid/Lower Guide including sealed bearing pulley wheel for reduced weight
- Enhanced Lower Guide rigidity and protection
- Front-access, single-bolt positioning of upper and lower guide with captive hardware for easy installation
- Low profile installation compatible with wide range of chain lines
What community has to say
Looking at putting one of these on my size...
Looking at putting one of these on my size large Nomad, so two questions: 1) Would i use this or the non-medium angle version? 2) Would this chainguide work on Shimano XT FC-M77010 Cranks if I pulled two chain rings? Any info would be awesome!