Out of Stock
Item # MRP0004
This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Chain Guides & Bash Guards in stock than that.
MRP MiniG2 SL Chainguide - Medium Angle $0.00
The MRP MiniG2 SL Medium Angle Chainguide packs all the features of its big brother in a small chainguide for use with 32 to 36 tooth chainrings. The Medium Angle adds clearance for use with specific frames.
- Patented Integrated Skid Plate Design for reduced weight and increased durability
- 5mm thick CNC Alloy Boomerang with weight-optimized reliefs is as light and tough as possible
- Replaceable polycarbonate Skid w/full boomerang support makes repair easier and less expensive
- 3-point attachment of Skid to Boomerang for added durability
- Redesigned derailleur cage style upper guide providing full chain enclosure so you never drop your chain
- Integrated Skid/Lower Guide including sealed bearing pulley wheel for reduced weight
- Enhanced Lower Guide rigidity and protection
- Front-access, single-bolt positioning of upper and lower guide with captive hardware for easy installation
- Low profile installation compatible with wide range of chain lines
Reviews & Community
Looking at putting one of these on my size...
Looking at putting one of these on my size large Nomad, so two questions: 1) Would i use this or the non-medium angle version? 2) Would this chainguide work on Shimano XT FC-M77010 Cranks if I pulled two chain rings? Any info would be awesome!