Out of Stock
Item # MXX0013
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Mountain 26" Clincher Tires in stock than that.View Similar Products
Maxxis CrossMark Tire - Clincher $0.00
The Maxxis CrossMark Mountain Bike Tire has an inline center tread to decrease rolling resistance when you're grinding out a hill, and a raised side tread to increase cornering performance. Ideal for long cross country rides with fast downhill sections, this tire gets the job done whether you're in granny gear or pedaled out on the big ring. This Maxxis tire performs very well on hardpack singletrack, but its spaced tread pattern doesn't let you down in muddy or rocky conditions.
- Tire Durometers: Higher the number the harder the compound, softer durometers grip better, but wear out faster
- 70a: Hardest compound for maximum tire life, lowest rolling resistance
- 60a: Better traction, higher rolling resistance
- 3C: (Triple Compound) hard center compound for low rolling resistance and long life, progressively softer compounds on the edges for higher grip when cornering
- Exc: (eXCeption Series) Combination of 62a compound and a 120 TPI (threads per inch) casing, 120tpi offers lower rolling resistance, higher flexibility(better handling) and lighter weight – recommended for racing.
- UST – Universal Standard for Tubeless – use in conjunction with UST rims
View more Mountain 26" Clincher Tires
Community & Reviews
Good beefy, reliable & comfortable tire. Rolls very well.
Great all around tire. I'd buy 2 more, but I think my pair is going to last a long time. The rubber is solid on these things. They hold air very well too.
They roll fast & quiet.
Can be inflated up to 65 lbs for city cruising & whatever you want for the trails.
This tire is wicked fast. I love how well this rolls. It was not confidence inspiring as a front, I always felt I was on the edge of washing out. I dug it as a rear, although the closely spaced knobs that make it roll fast also slip a bit when trying to climb some roots.
whats the best & lightest best in corners...
whats the best & lightest best in corners & fast rolling ?