Out of Stock
Item # MAV0199
2011 This model is no longer in stock.
Mavic Wintech USB HR Bike Computer $0.00
Become Roadie 2.0.
You can train like Rocky and make no progress if you have no way to monitor what you are doing. The Wintech USB HR Bike Computer helps you analyze your workout information to make you stronger, faster. This completely wireless 2.4 GHz system gathers heart-rate, speed, and distance information to ensure that you are training as efficiently as possible.
- Provides instant heart rate, average heart rate, and maximum heart rate information
- Program the heart rate workzone to maximize your training
- Measures current, average, and maximum speed, daily and total accumulated distance, and records up to nine lap times
- Plugs directly into your computer's USB port to instantly graph and analyze training data
- Can be used with two different bikes and a trainer, and the computer automatically detects speed sensor and associated bike
- Comes with Wintech Manager on CD-Rom, HR belt, and user guides
- Compatible with cadence sensor (sold separately)
What community has to say
I'm looking for a speedometer/odometer for...
I'm looking for a speedometer/odometer for a spinning bike...NOT a bicycle. Is this product applicable?
Not for a spin bike
I was really hopefull...
I got this because I got upload data from rides. I like it and it worked well as far as the sensors and HR strap. I returned it because the LCD would fade out on certain screens. A fresh battery did not solve the issue. Maybe mine was just bad, don't know, I returned it. Bonktown is awesome for their return policy!
Does What it Says
It does exactly what it's supposed, and has all sorts of different add-ons that allow you to tweak your data collection points. It's a little troublesome when pairing with things like the home-trainer sensor, and it still refuses to pair with mine, but on the road with an e-skewer it is great.