Mavic Stratos H2O Jacket $375.95
When there's no question that it's going to rain on your ride, don't fool around with a thin, maybe-it-will-maybe-it-won't windbreaker; instead, enjoy the burly, no-doubt-about-it protection of the Mavic Stratos H20 Jacket. This fully waterproof jacket's Cocona Xcelerator fabric includes a naturally derived treatment that enhances moisture wicking for greater comfort under the shell.
- Welded construction reduce weight and bulk, while fully taped seams and waterproof zippers keep the rain out
- Zipped underarm vents and a full-length front zip give you a means of quickly cooling off without removing the jacket
- Ergonomically designed cuff follows the natural shape of your wrist and closes tight to keep the wind, rain, and cold out
- Off-center zip placement gets the zipper hardware away from your sensitive chin
- Scuff guard bonded protective layer increases abrasion resistance on overgrown trails
- Active carbon in fabric helps control odors
|Chest||32.7 - 34.3in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.8in
|38.6 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|42.9 - 44.9in|
|45.3 - 47.2in|
|Waist||28.0 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 31.5in
|31.9 - 33.1in
|33.5 - 35.4in|
|35.8 - 37.8in|
|38.2 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|Hip||33.5 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.6in
|39.0 - 40.9in|
|41.3 - 43.3in|
|43.7 - 45.7in|
|46.1 - 48.0in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
...and the kitchen sink!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
You know how some equipment has all those little touches that sound good in theory, but don't really work as they should?
This is not one of those.
The pit zips and XL vent team up to provide great through-flow ventilation. The pack-back fits well over small to medium hydro packs, allowing better mobility and ventilation.
OK, the watch window does fog up a little, especially if the cuffs are closed, and the hood won't actually fit over a bike helmet (though it does zip off), but I am impressed. The off centre front zip sits a little strangely at first. Much better once the fabric softens up.
The sleeves are a great length. Not too long, but certainly provide full coverage, even when moving about off-road. The fabric breathes and sheds water with the best I have tried.
I can't comment on the long term durability just yet. Hey, I was disappointed with my ShowersPass jacket that this replaced, until I realised it has had 7 hard years of commuting, mountain biking and touring (oh, and the odd fast hike)!
One star off for the small issues, which make it not quite perfect, but pretty damn close!
Does this jacket have the "pakback" feature...
Does this jacket have the "pakback" feature which allows you to wear your jacket over your pack?
This jacket does have that pack feature. If you zoom in closely on the detailed picks you can kinda see the zipper toggles to let out the back panel.
Great Design - Great Technology
Looks like they thought of everything! Beautiful!