Mavic Stratos H2O Jacket $399.95
When there's no question that it's going to rain on your ride, don't fool around with a thin, maybe-it-will-maybe-it-won't windbreaker; instead, enjoy the burly, no-doubt-about-it protection of the Mavic Stratos H20 Jacket. This fully waterproof jacket's Cocona Xcelerator fabric includes a naturally derived treatment that enhances moisture wicking for greater comfort under the shell.
- Welded construction reduce weight and bulk, while fully taped seams and waterproof zippers keep the rain out
- Zipped underarm vents and a full-length front zip give you a means of quickly cooling off without removing the jacket
- Ergonomically designed cuff follows the natural shape of your wrist and closes tight to keep the wind, rain, and cold out
- Off-center zip placement gets the zipper hardware away from your sensitive chin
- Scuff guard bonded protective layer increases abrasion resistance on overgrown trails
- Active carbon in fabric helps control odors
|Chest||32.7 - 34.3in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.8in
|38.6 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|42.9 - 44.9in|
|45.3 - 47.2in|
|Waist||28.0 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 31.5in
|31.9 - 33.1in
|33.5 - 35.4in|
|35.8 - 37.8in|
|38.2 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|Hip||33.5 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.6in
|39.0 - 40.9in|
|41.3 - 43.3in|
|43.7 - 45.7in|
|46.1 - 48.0in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.