Out of Stock
Item # MAV0237
2013 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Bib Shorts in stock than that.
Mavic Stelvio Bib Short - Men's $0.00
Mavic designed the Stelvio Bib Short for long-distance rides where an uncomfortable short can wear you down and sap your strength. Mavic's plush Ergo 3D Endurance insert eliminates pressure points to give you hours of comfort in the saddle.
- Triple-density four-thickness Ergo 3D Endurance Insert eliminates pressure points and manages moisture
- Wick Matrix Power fabric provides excellent breathability and moisture management to keep you dry and comfortable on long rides
- Mavic Hot Ride technology regulates heat for warm-weather rides (above 25 degrees Celsius)
|Chest||32.6 - 34.2in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.7in
|38.5 - 40.1in
|40.5 - 42.5in
|42.9 - 44.8in
|Waist||27.9 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 30.7in
|31.8 - 33.0in
|33.4 - 35.4in
|35.8 - 37.7in
|38.1 - 40.1in
|Hip||33.4 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.5in
|38.9 - 40.9in
|41.3 - 43.3in
|43.7 - 45.6in
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
What community has to say
unsure of the size here....I'm 5'9, 155,...
unsure of the size here....I'm 5'9, 155, and wear a large in Girodana.
Sizing Chart is alittle off
For correct sizing info go to
The sizing that is listed on RC's chart is for the international version of the shorts, and what is actually in stock is the US version, which is a sized larger.
Most comfortable shorts I've ever used. No chafing, hold up well in the wash. The chamois meshes well with my San Marco Aspide saddle. I'm buying a few more of these this year.